Pruning Juncus in the Perennials forum - Garden.org

Do you prune yours yearly? It doesn't seem to get cold enough here to cause it to die back all the way, but I had a ton of brown throughout it ...

Ask a Question forum Should Juncus tenuis "blue dart" be cut back?

I have a Juncus, not sure of the variety, but it's blue and looks a lot like that. After a few years, the center is dying out. A lot of it dried ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Grasses - to cut or not to cut?? in the Perennials forum - Garden.org

Looking for feedback on which grasses you cut, when you cut, and which ones you might just leave alone. Here's what I have: Karl Foerster ...

How do I prune these?? - UK Aquatic Plant Society

Yes, just chop em up and re-plant how and where you wish. If your R. rotundfolia has already spread to the surface then you already have plenty ...

Pruning help please! in the Trees and Shrubs forum - Garden.org

While it's dormant. Cutting it now won't sap energy from the new season's growth, and all you need do is make sure you don't introduce disease ...

Bent leaves on spider plant in the Ask a Question forum - Garden.org

Excessively long runners can be cut back at any time without harm to the plant. Try to overcome your fear of cutting; it is an essential part of ...

Desert Rose Guidance in the Adeniums forum - Garden.org

I am located in the North Dallas area. I figured the temps where good enough to do prune, raise, and repot. I will not be put outside until ...

What are your thoughts on lowes multiplant filled pots? in the Ask a ...

Thread in the Ask a Question forum forum by Miamiu: Ive been noticing that some of lowes pots have more than one plant in them.

New to growing clematis in the Clematis forum - Garden.org

My research said to keep it in a pot and not rush it into the ground. The first year I keep clipping them down to force more energy into root ...

Juncus effusus - Plant Finder - Missouri Botanical Garden

Juncus effuses, commonly known as soft rush, common rush, bog rush or mat rush, is a grasslike-like, rhizomatous, wetland perennial that features smooth, ...